Friday, December 7, 2007

Hotels in Finland- Value for money

Hotels in Finland provide high level of accommodation options to its guests and are importantly value for money. I came across a hotel, on my visit to Finland, which was so comfortable, warm and hospitable that I never felt I was away from my home. For me comfort always comes first and this is what I got. Moreover, I was visiting Finland for the first time and having heard about the beautiful country and what an excellent retreat it is, and for a quite break, it made a perfect place. I visited during the summers, which is a great time as the sun shines for 20 hours and one gets a lot of time having fun with opportunities for outdoor activities. With a myriad of waterways like rivers, lakes make way for number of activities and I really enjoyed this. The trip to Finland was all the worth and I returned relaxed and refreshed. Tourists sometimes underestimate this country and overlook it but I look forward to giving it a visit again and with some excellent hotels in finland, it becomes easier.

No comments: